TomatoCart is one of the most popular open-source ecommerce platforms that has been launched as a separate project from osCommerce. The platform is used by over 64.000 online stores from over 50 countries. The main objective of developers is to turn TomatoCart into the most advanced online store platform. It is perfect for small and medium online stores.
The main advantages that TomatoCart can bring to your ecommerce are:
– user-friendly, easy to use, yet performance interface;
– it alows operating on multiple windows, which meand you can work on separate parts of your online store, like orders, adding products or blog articles;
– multiple payment options (PayPal, Western Union, eWay, iDEAL etc.);
– various filters (depending on price, size, color etc.);
– favourite products list;
– compare products between them;
– traffic and products reports (most purchased, most viewed etc.);
– discounts for certain customer groups;
– you are able to see how many visitors are on your online store and where did they came from;
– multiple currencies;
– SEO-Friendly – you can custom the link to each product;
– cross-sell option.
DirektHost offers fast professional support for TomatoCart when our clients need it. We provide free support for small issues. For other issues like customization, module or other extensions installation our customers can request our professional paid support!