WHMCS is a web interface that includes a comprehensive online shop management program, from orders, invoices to payments and technical support. WHMCS stands for Web Hosting Manager Complete Solution. Launched in 2005, WHMCS has been continuously developing, becoming one of the top ecommerce platforms worldwide, with customers in over 130 countries.
WHMCS main features are:
– user-friendly interface;
– over 50 payment gateways;
– integrated technical support;
– multiple languages;
– flexible ordering process;
– you can choose from 8 designs;
– automated upgrades;
– invoice notification;
– warning email – can be configured to remind customers they did not pay a certain bill.
DirektHost offers fast professional support for WHMCS when our clients need it. We provide free support for small issues. For other issues like customization, module or other extensions installation our customers can request our professional paid support!